Wednesday

30 Things About Me!

1. I adore spending time with my family. My son is the light of my life and my hubby and mom and dad are my best friends.

2. I love  steam punk. Love Victorian era and love the fantasy and look of Alice and Wonderland.

3. Hubby and I  love 80's music. I love to dance although I probably shouldn't in public, but I DO!

4. I watch way too much TV and I am working on cutting back. HELP ME! I appreciated an experience at the assembly  where a brother said him and his family won't turn on TV or computer until they have done their Bible reading each day. I have recently been applying this and it's working!

5. I think I am a really good friend, but I don't have too many. I can come off really shy when you first get to know me, but I'm not really. At least I don't think so. I could really use some more close friends.

6. I love making jewelry. A matter fact I sell my jewelry designs and will soon be listing them on www.LaceyCharrene.etsy.com . Most of my designs are steam punk and where ever my imagination takes me. I love recreating vintage jewelry into something new, custom, and one-of-a-kind.

7. I love Victorian movies (watch PBS masterpiece classics). Sometimes wish I was born in a different time. sigh.

8. My favorite fruit is starfruit. Have you seen these at the stores in Georgia? When you can find them they will cost you between 2 - 6 bucks each and I could eat them all day long, ouch to my wallet. So my mom or hubby buy them as a treat once or twice a year for me when they can find them.

9. I used to pioneer and totally miss it. I hope to be a missionary someday!

10. I own a tanning and beauty salon. www.facebook.com/mytansalon or http://mytansalon.blogspot.com/
11. I love poetry and I love to write. I write a lot of poetry. I wrote a novel once. I had 19 chapters done and my computer crashed and I lost it all. I learned my lesson and I am working on another now. I have many short stories written and need to get them out there for someone to enjoy besides myself and my immediate family.

12. I am completely honest even if it means I have to hurt your feelings, but I will do my best to be gentle and if it's none of my business I will of course keep my trap shut unless you ask.

13. I would love to live on an island, on the beach,  in a tree house, with few or no neighbors too close by. Of course I hate hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, and Tsunami's. So maybe in the new system, no?

14. I drive my husband nuts locking doors. I am scared of the bad guys.

15. I would love to travel the world. I have always wanted to visit Ireland & Australia especially.

16. I hate scorpions.

17. I love to lay in the fresh cut grass and feel the sun on my face.

18. I don't understand why people can't go to the bathroom to release gas. COME ON!

19. I hate wearing shoes.

20. I like sour things.

21.  I hate doing laundry and dishes. Wesley seems to love it. I have found a new joy in teaching him these essential basics.

22. I prefer healthy eating. I do not understand why my waistline doesn't cooperate more with me.

23. I would love to live somewhere out west where my family and I didn't have allergies.

24. An ideal date would be a picnic on the front lawn and a glass of wine under the stars!

25. I would like to be more out spoken.  I think about what I am going to say too much and the moment to say it passes me by.

26. I wish I could stay home when it rains. I hate the rain. I can't stand to drive in the rain. I would rather watch a old movie curled up on the couch with my family under a big blanket and when they are asleep pull out a good book.

27. I think I complicate things. I am finding that things are much more simpler then I make them out to be.

28. I don't have a closet in my room. I am so glad because they scare me. Afraid someone is going to jump out of it at night when I am asleep.

29. I'm a little bit country, a little rock and roll, a little urban, a little punk, a little classic all rolled into one.

30. Why do people ask you questions like when are you going to get married? When are you going to have a baby? Now that I did those things it's when are you going to have another one? Does it EVER end. I am happy, let me be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Lacey a note...