Monday

Light My Path


Let wisdom sit upon my tounge.
For everywhere I speak you listen.
Keeping watch as a mother of a small child.
Your words breath life into me.
Happy am I to listen to your dicipline.
In your house I find my abundance.
I  keep seeding your garden.
Hoping my prayers please you.
Keeping a clear path, I walk with you.
Reprove me Jehovah, make me wise.
Keep me close, do not let me go.
Let my heart be joyful.
Help me to understand your knowledge.
Please feed me constantly all my days.
I fear my God, but I have no confusion.
Insight your fruitages within me.
Make my path clear.
Let me make your heart rejoice.
Help me to stay straight ahead.
Give me your people.
How good you are Jehovah.
Give me upward insite.
May my words always be pleasant.
Keep me clean in all my acts.
Make my heart answer my meditation.
Hear my prayers Jehovah.
Let them deliver a good report of me.
My ears are a lodging to you discipline.
Allow me to gain my heart.
Humble me Jehovah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Lacey a note...