Monday

Chasing Emptiness

Towing has taken it's toll.
Demands made on high.
Tugging till my heart is numb.
Don't have pity, I understand.

Always trying to find the black,
Scarlett on my brow.
Worked hard for only bones.
Crushed like Sonic ice.

Caesar don't take vacations.
Always getting his royal.
Only payback is empty metals.
Don't forget death or homeless.

Gaskets blown.
Get in line.
World is in a whirl.
I take another ride.

Master calling wanting his green.
Don't worry you'll get your loot.
Living on white bread will make us both fat.
I'll keep nesting.

There is no sandman.
Idols are dead.
Your not my fetish.
You hold no value.

Quit taunting him.
I will not waver.
No longer a victim
Stop toiling with me.

I'm done chasing wind.
Never satisfied.
I will feast at my fathers table.
All I need is him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Lacey a note...